Client Experience Manager
Full time – ongoing
If you are an experienced Manager who loves creating a trust-based collaborative culture which directly cares for both clients and team, this may be your perfect job!
- Lead our team to deliver a consistent, positive and seamless exceptional client experience.
- Dedicated committed team within a professional, community service culture
- Contribute strategically and operationally to influence change within the sector
The organisation: Ballarat General Cemeteries Trust is a self-funded and not-for-profit organisation. With a proud history and a well-planned future, Ballarat Cemeteries, comprising the Old Ballarat Cemetery, and the New Ballarat Cemetery, is a tranquil and beautifully maintained, essential community asset.
The Role: We are seeking an experienced and motivated leader to undertake the role of Client Experience Manager. Reporting to the CEO, this position is responsible to manage, plan and develop client experience and administrative services to support the strategic direction of the Ballarat Cemeteries (BC). The Client Services team provide professional funeral, burial, cremation and memorialisation services with compassion and care. Our aim is to deliver a consistent, positive and seamless exceptional client experience.
This position oversees a dedicated team to ensure relationships are developed and maintained with all internal and external clients, including families, business partners, service providers and community organisations. You will bring relevant experience and practice which will enable you to manage projects, people and resources.
To be successful in this role you will need to have:
- a genuine interest in working within this sector and be comfortable with death and dying;
- demonstrated experience managing a client focused operational team
- exceptional interpersonal and communication skills and easily build relationships with internal teams and external partners;
- a proven ability to provide support and advice on operational initiatives and drive continuous improvement
Click here for the Position Description PD Client Services Officer 2022
For further information please contact Marita Ryan on 0428 401 834.
- After reviewing the position description including the key selection criteria, please create a short video (no more than 3 minutes) to introduce yourself and to tell us;
- why you feel you’re a great fit for this role
- what do you think are the most important aspects of providing a consistent, positive and seamless customer experience and
- how you build team culture
We’re interested in how you communicate and connect with people, so please take some time to prepare your responses for your video. Please send an email to Marita at email@example.com with a link to your video, attaching a copy of your resume and a cover letter. Applications close at 9am on Monday 12th February 2024.